Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Interesting set of days

The good thing about having a blog no one reads is that I don't have to post daily in order to please people :) Yesterday I had a birthday party. It was pretty epic! Much more fun than last year's! We started out playing Twister. I, as usual, was the first one down. I don't remember who won but that was one of the longest twister games ever! After twister, I think we ate supper. Yeah we did. We had tacos! yummy! Then, we went and played the wii pictionary game that hannah brought and the yellow team (my team) WON! After pictionary, we played Just Dance 2. That seems to be a hit whenever people come over. We played that for quite a while until everyone got hungry for cake. I was a little nervous about blowing out 17 candles but I blew them all out in one short breath. My cake was marble with chocolate and white whipped frosting! It was so yummy that I had some for breakfast this morning hehehehe! After we ate cake, I opened presents and I got a lot of chocolate! Haha! I also got some really cute scarves, lighthouse and itunes gift certificates, and KOOLAID!!! YES! :D After I was done with presents, we played will you buy my donkey, the kumba game and signs! Then it was 10 oclock and people had to go home :( except for bethy, tami and billie. They stayed over night and we watched a horror movie! I got a nightmare (only one)

Today, I bought some songs from itunes with my gift cards. I've been listening to some of them and I am getting some inspiration for some choreography!!! :D :D :D

~Cana

No comments:

Post a Comment