Thursday, April 14, 2011

Catching up

Hey everyone! Life's been crazy since my birthday! I've been so busy and then on Sunday, Grandma Ginger passed away. She was such a wonderful great grandma! I will miss having cookies at her house and having girl talks about the 'young men' in my life :) I know she is now in heaven with the Lord!

Right now, cloud is making a nest in one of my drawers and i guess she is going to sleep there....weird cat.

ANYWAY! Before I get distracted, I just wanted to let you all know that I have stuck to my no computer until I read the Bible thing, and I have already learned so much! Reading the Bible everyday makes me feel refreshed, happy, and ready to cheerfully start the day! Spending time in prayer is also great! I've been seeing God work in my life and in other peoples lives because of prayer!

Wow! It's now midnight! I'm going to camp today! I am going to a training camp for this summer called RSI (Riverside Servanthood Institute) I went last year, and basically what we did is run all of the camp events with the least amount of help from the adults as possible! It was quite fun! I can't wait to go! :) Last year I went to RSI but wasn't able to do summer camp...but this year, I'm going to summer camp for 3 weeks! I am so excited! I want to be a cabin leader so that I can help mentor girls and help them fall in love with our Prince, the Lord Jesus Christ!

Sorry I haven't been posting much! I'm hoping to be more active in my posts once I get back into the swing of things! (I'm still recovering from spring break...hehe)

~Cana

1 comment:

  1. You know...this blog is described as "My second blog...this one shall be dedicated to posting things from my life while my other one will be used to post things that I hope encourage people in their spiritual journeys."

    But if you think about it, they are one and the same. I mean, yeah theres a bit more about random things like Cloud sleeping in the cupboard, but everything in your life is a spiritual journey, and helps others with theirs :)

    ReplyDelete