Wednesday, September 5, 2012

COLLEGE!

HA! So I am now officially a college student, and I am LOVING it!  I've had three out of my 5 classes so far, and they have gone great! Looking forward in the syllabus, they don't look very hard either.  Challenging, thought provoking and lots of work, but not hard.

The first classes I had were yesterday.  In Intermediate Algebra, we learned about integers, real numbers, order of operations and stuff like that.  Elementary stuff...like literally!  My sister is doing harder algebra!  However, the professor said it was basically a repeat of Algebra 2, so I should be fine! The only thing I'm worried about is doing my math work in word processor. It takes more than twice as long!

My second class yesterday, English, was interesting.  My professor is a little strange, and he talks like he's from the 1700s! He also has some very strong pet peeves and is very strict.  I think it'll be an okay class though.  I love english!  I found our first reading, on machiavelli, to be very interesting.

My third class, which was today, is Intro to Weather and Climate.  It's basically what I learned in my meteorology class in High School...except it's most likely more in depth and more work.  I love my professor though and I already have a basic grasp of the concepts, so I should be fine in that class too!  However, I'm the only freshman...:/

So that's the lowdown on what I have done so far at college, and I have a lot more to come!  I can't wait until Crown! I have a feeling it will be a lot more challenging to manage my time there, but I can't wait to get away!

Cana

No comments:

Post a Comment