Sunday, September 2, 2012

TODAY

Wow! My last post was just about exactly a year ago. At that point in time, I was starting my first year at a public school.  This year at this time, I am starting my freshman year of college.  I will be taking 5 classes this semester at Nicolet,Technical College in Rhinelander where my family just moved.  I am really excited to start, but even more anxious to head to Crown College in January!

Since I haven't posted in a year, just a quick update.  An overwhelming amount of things have happened over the past year and I have gone through SO much and many trials and tests in my faith.  But, I have only grown stronger and been renewed by my savior Jesus Christ!  The reason I fell away from this blog was because it wasn't safe for me to put anything out on the internet.  However, everything has passed over and I have been able to catch up on life from where I left off.

So, since I have posted, I have made MANY new friends, I have done MANY new things, and so many things have changed.  Instead of going through all of these things, I am just gonna start where I am and go from there!

TODAY 9/2/12

Today was the first Sunday that my new pastor at my new church spoke.  He is such a good speaker, and I am so blessed to be part of this new season at Three Lakes Evangelical Free Church.

Today was also very stressful, because we moved up all of the cats last night.  Since it had been a few months since Emmett had seen the three we brought up, and since Shadow had seen Emmett and Clara, things got a little heated.  We ended up with only three cats for most of the day until one came back, and Shadow is still missing.  I pray that he will come back.

Today I did a whole lotta nothin...I wasn't feeling good.

Today was also a very lonely day.  I miss my friends! I can't wait to start college so I can make some friends.

So yeah, that basically sums up this Sunday, but hopefully I will be back tomorrow and the next day and the next day and the next day.....etc., except for Mondays. I have 8hrs of classes on Mondays so don't expect me to post! HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment