Thursday, July 7, 2011

First camp is done!

I got back from Riverside Bible Camp today! I was only there for three days for adventure camp, the camp for the 5-7yr olds. There weren't very many campers, but it still went awesome! Since they had a shortage on campers, I served on RSI staff for the camp which was a fairly new experience. Right now I am extremely exhausted! Some of the things I did included a LOT of dish washing, cleaning, playing, supervising and helping with games. The highlights of the camp were chatting with my friends on Saturday afternoon, devotion time (45 scheduled mins with GOD!) A nail party in the bathroom at night, staff meetings, and meeting and getting to know people better! I already miss Becca, Katie, Kristy, Elisia and everyone else! We had a lot of great conversations and got to know each other really well! I'm so excited to go back to camp in a little over a week and see everyone again! Not everyone will be there but almost everyone will!

I also got to meet some cousins I had never met before and they were pretty cool! It's funny how we both have the same family and we've never met! I wish they were my 1st cousins.

When I got home, I turned on my phone and saw a message from my youth pastor Steve about needing help with the Neighborhood table! So I pretty much jumped right back into my car and drove to go help before I had dance. It was so awesome to see everyone again! I didn't know how much I missed everyone until I actually saw them! I love my CGs family!

After the Neighborhood Table, I went to dance and was so excited to take class! I went there thinking that it was going to be the only 1 ballet class that I could take all summer but then I found out I can go the last week! Class was soooo tiring and hard. The class plan was very simple but I was off everywhere especially en pointe....I have never really ever struggled en pointe but today I had a hard time. Especially before I warmed up. I think I'm going to buy a theraband to take to the mission trip and camp with me so that I don't have to worry about my feet completely stiffening up. My arches have gotten way worse since I sprained my ankles last year!

So, now I'm home. I'm exhausted, and I have a bunch of stuff to unpack and carry to my room....I don't feel like it but I told my dad I would clean it up before I went to bed. So I should probably do that. I feel like there is tons of stuff I could have about my last couple days but Its still all sinking in. Oh well I've bored you enough already!

Cana

No comments:

Post a Comment