Thursday, June 30, 2011

Up North!

Right now I am sitting in our trailer up at the beautiful Stella Lake! This is the first time I have been up here since last year August. Every year, my family and our extended family all come up north for the 4th of July! I have so many great memories from previous years. This year is kind of strange though. The only people that are going to be here for our annual family gathering are me, Haley, Mom, Dad, Grandma, Grandpa, Josh, Matthew, Uncle Tom and Billie! Weird Huh? Anyway, Today is a pretty nice day :) It's warm out but not too hot and me and Haley went swimming. The water was pretty chilly though :/ We really haven't done too much today, but it is nice just to sit and relax! What I really want to do sometime today is go out in either the row boat or the kayaks...preferably the kayaks. I really hope the water in the lake warms up before we come here in August! I can't really think of much to say in this post :( Hopefully I'll have some excitement to write about from this weekend!

Cana

No comments:

Post a Comment