Friday, June 24, 2011

My life the past week take 2

Okay so blogger is being dumb and won't let me write any more stuff in my other post so here is a continuation:

So yes we had fun with the webcam! There are a bunch of more pictures but I don't feel like uploading them all.

Another thing that has been fun this week is seeing the Kids from Wisconsin rehearse! They are such a talented group of kids! I am definitely going to see the show when they come to Wisconsin Rapids! They play all live music and they sing and dance to it! It's definitely a REAL show! They are doing some really neat things this year so I encourage you to go see one of their shows! They are traveling all over the state!

In my free time, I have been reading "When God writes your love story" By: Eric and Leslie Ludy. It has been such an eye opener and even though I had already decided not to "date", My stances on relationships have changed a little bit even since reading the book! Instead of saying 'I don't date' or saying I'm going to 'court', I'm just going to give God the pen to my life (more like give BACK the pen...it was never mine to begin with) and trust Him to lead me in all aspects of my life! Whether it is with my love life, future plans or anything else, I'm going to seek God and trust that His will is PERFECT! Because it is! I encourage you, if you haven't already, to check out Eric and Leslie Ludy! They have written a lot of good books and are involved in some amazing ministries!

While there is so much more I could write about this book, I'll save that for when I'm at home and have time to write on my other blog!

I am having a great time but I can't wait to get home and see my kitties and my family. I'm also excited to see Becca and Marybeth at the 4th of July! I've missed them so much!

~Cana

No comments:

Post a Comment