Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Rain Go Away

Today is a dull. gloomy. cold. rainy day. Today was supposed to be the day of my youth groups trip to Noahs Ark Waterpark but we had to cancel because it was too cold and rainy. Today hasn't necessarily been a bad day though. Steve and Steph invited us over for pancakes and the movie "Tangled" today and that was fun :) Then Billie and I went to Perkins for pie. I'm gonna miss Billie a lot when I'm in Milwaukee babysitting and when I'm at camp!

This day has also been good because I've had time to read a lot of stuff like Set-Apart girl magazine and Bob Kauflin's blog at Worship Matters. It's also been good because I actually have time to blog, play guitar and think about a lot of stuff! Sometimes I have to try really hard to see the positive in days like this.

In honor of the rainy day, here are a few of the many verses that talk about rain:

Psalms 72:6 He shall come down like rain upon the mown grass: as showers that water the earth.

Psalm 147:8 He covers the sky with clouds; he supplies the earth with rain and makes grass grow on the hills.

Psalm 68:9 You gave abundant showers, O God; you refreshed your weary inheritance.

Hebrews 6:7 Land that drinks in the rain often falling on it and that produces a crop useful to those for whom it is farmed receives the blessing of God.

So, there are some verses that mention rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment