Friday, June 3, 2011

It's been a while....

I haven't posted in almost a month! Instead of going back and listing everything that has happened since I last posted, I am just going to post about what's happening this summer. I have a very tight schedule this summer!

The busyness starts June 15th. That is when I am going to Noah's Ark with CGs. The next day I dance at Lunch by the River and then I get a day off before I go to Milwaukee for 9days. I am going to Milwaukee to babysit for someone while they are working. I get back June 26th, and hopefully I get a few ballet classes in that week before I leave to go up north for the 4th of July!

July 5th, I leave for camp! I will be working as a cabin leader at Riverside Bible Camp for Adventure camp. I am so excited! I have never been able to go to Riverside in the summer before so I am really excited!

I get home from camp July 9th and leave for a mission trip on July 10th. I am going to the Quad Cities with my youth group. We don't know for sure what we will be doing yet but we are getting pumped! This will be the first mission trip I have ever gone on and I am really excited. We are going to be serving there until the 15th and then on the way home we will be stopping at 6 flags! I have never been there and I'm not sure if I am going to like it. I'm not a big fan of theme parks because I get sick on most of the rides!

After I get home, I leave the next day to go back to camp for Junior High camp. I am pretty sure I will be a cabin leader for this camp too. I am really excited! It will be a great opportunity for me to invest in some girls lives and encourage them in their relationships with God!

I have a day off in between Junior High and Senior High camp which I will be attending as a camper. I have never been to summer camp before at Riverside and I'm really excited!
I get back from camp on July 30th and then I think I will take the month of august off to relax! Hopefully mom will still let us invite some friends up north to Stella! Oh and hopefully we can go to Trout Lake!

As you can see I have an extremely busy summer ahead of me so I can't guarantee that I will be consistent with blog posts. I will try to fit them in whenever I can though! I am going to try and keep a journal of things I can write about when I come back!

~Cana

No comments:

Post a Comment